- You look in your wardrobe and its all a bit meh
- You’ve lost your way with what to wear. Maybe after a life change like becoming a parent or a career change
- You’re bored of your current style and want to try new things
- You’re struggling to even know what your style is
- Or you just want some new ideas from someone who knows their stuff
…then having a personal stylist will help you.
How it looks
This experience will start with a wardrobe inspection and detox at your home or online.
We will spend an hour on the following:
- Discuss in-depth your closet and discuss what you wear or don’t wear and why
- Assess items needed for your closet according to your true lifestyle and fit
- Create new, stylish looks for you by utilising pieces you already have
- Show you how to assemble complete outfits, including shoes and accessories so you take this skill away with you going forward
- Discuss wardrobe goals and teach you how to obtain them
- Prepare a customised list of items needed for the shopping day (if you book for longer than one hour)
We follow the wardrobe detox with:
- A shopping trip together (we can do this on the same day or arrange for when suits you)
- A Pinterest board of ideas and inspiration so you’re never stuck for what to wear and are clear on your style
What you’ll learn
Available in four options, personal styling will help you to develop your own sense of style, show you how to put outfits together and add a new lease of life to your wardrobe.
My approach takes things deeper than just clothing. I use my teaching and mentoring qualifications together with my passion to help people and my curiosity of human behaviour, to guide you in boosting your self-esteem, confidence, identity and courage.
- The shapes, colours and fabrics that looks best on you
- How to pull an outfit together
- What your style is so you look sharp every time
- The tricks and details that elevate your clothes to outfits
- How to be more daring and adventurous with ideas
- The missing items in your wardrobe to give you full versatility in your looks
- How to look and feel your best
What my clients say:
Beth took me through what I’m now calling “the cleanse” – not only of my wardrobe, but she also helped me address and work through some pretty deep feelings that came up about my previous work and how I’d dressed to hide parts of my personality – it was such an unexpected yet incredible experience, which resulted in me clearing out most of my wardrobe and shedding that person I’d almost been pretending to be for such a long time.
As well as organising what was left of my clothes and showing me how put together outfits with ease, the final step of my styling experience with Beth was a shopping trip. And boy did we shop and have an absolute ball doing so!
I am absolutely thrilled with all of my purchases and my wardrobe is now brimming with outfits and options that I truly can’t wait to show off.
1 hour express class, £60 – this speedy session is hosted at your home, online or in a store. We can focus on the shopping trip or the wardrobe detox – and discuss which one is best for you. Lasting one hour, I advise you on what looks work best for you, and why.
2.5 hour session, £125 – hosted in a store and at your home or online, we go through your wardrobe together in person or virtually, consider the missing items to give you a versatile range in your new style. Then, we go shopping together with the remaining time.
Half day, £250 – hosted at your home and a store or online, we give your wardrobe a detox and get rid of what no longer works for you. I help you understand why that is and get to know your style needs on a deeper level, then we go shopping to get you looking sharp.
Full day, £400 – this is the best of the best. We start with understanding your style and lifestyle needs on a deeper level, we detox your existing wardrobe and get rid of what’s not working for you. I even take away the items that no longer work for you. We then plot what you need to up your style mojo, and go shopping to fill the gaps to ensure you’re looking and feeling good. This one covers beauty tips too for the full makeover experience.
Get in touch to enquire.