Family & Life, General, Popular
Welcome to #MumCheats! Our New Linky…
Posted December 23, 2015 by Bethanie Lunn
Welcome to our brand, spanking new linky for parent bloggers and vloggers, #MumCheats!
Every month, the lovely and awesome Natasha Bailie and I will collaborate to bring you a new and exciting topic to get involved with, while giving you tons of inspiration (hopefully) while we’re at it.
I met Natasha, a refreshingly honest parenting blogger and vlogger, a few months back. A few flat whites and an instant connection later, we came up with this!
All the topics will be based around mum cheats – that’s tips and tricks, short cuts, speedy solutions, ANYTHING that makes our lives easier as hectic, busy mums.
The idea is that we all link up and become part of a community where we get to share both or wisdom and woes. After all, being a parent isn’t easy but there are ways to make things easier, and there is no better than way having an honest chat with other mums to know you’re not alone.
We’re kicking it all off with our Top Five Mum Cheats. Just watch the video below and have a quick read of the terms and off we go. We can’t wait to see what you come up with. Watch this space for next months challenge too.
Have fun doing it and Merry Christmas.
Beth and Natasha xx
Watch the Video:
Link up your vlogs based on our monthly topics.
- You can link up to one post every month
- Grab the code below to display the #MumCheats badge with pride (just copy then paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform), wherever you wish in the post. Most people display it at the bottom like me below
- Comment on this post to let us know you’re in and so we can get to know you
- Visit two or three other links from below so you can get involved in our building community
- When you share the link to you post and vlog, it’d be great if you can use #MumCheats so we can find you easily and big you up too
- Finally, if you follow us both – we’ll keep in touch that way too (my social links are below and to the right)
Grab the Code:
<div align=”center” style=”padding: 5px;”><img src=”http://bethanielunn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/PicCollage-2-e1450784802145.jpg” title=”Bethanie Lunn – The Lifestyle Blog of a Busy Mum” alt=”Bethanie Lunn – The Lifestyle Blog of a Busy Mum” /></div><pre style=”background: none; border: none; padding: 0;”><textarea style=”background:#f0f0f0;border: solid 1px #666666; color: #777777; font-size:100%; height: 50px; margin:auto; text-align: left; padding: 7px 0 2px 5px; display: block; width: 90%;”><div align=”center”><a href=”http://www.bethanielunn.com” rel=”nofollow” title=”Bethanie Lunn – The Lifestyle Blog of a Busy Mum”><img src=”http://bethanielunn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/PicCollage-2-e1450784802145.jpg” alt=”Bethanie Lunn – The Lifestyle Blog of a Busy Mum” style=”border:none;” /></a></div></textarea></pre><div style=”font-size: 80%; margin: 5px 0 5px 20px; width: 100%;”><a href=”http://64b.co/09P” title=”Generate your Grab My Button code” rel=”nofollow” target=”_blank”>Generate your button code</a></div>