Brave living for people who want to change the world.
Re:life is your bravery toolkit that helps you to change your world and change the world in the process.
A range of educational and empowering initiatives will guide you to lead a more sustainable lifestyle, pick up some healthy, powerful habits and live a life you love. No, seriously.
Unlock your higher potential and strip away the things that no longer serve you through a range of coaching experiences, retreats and communities.
- champions sustainable shopping through preloved collections, mindful clothes swapping, ethical buys and sustainable styling.
- brings together a select group of kick-ass nutritionists, trainers and coaches to help you fulfil your true and full potential in life by equipping you with the tools for a healthy mindset and lifestyle.
- offers game-changing get-aways and experiences focused on wellbeing, collaboration and sustainability. With a range of programmes for corporate teams, families, couples and just for you.
- your directory of ethically sourced, recycled, upcycled and sustainable items. All you need to find kinder alternatives.
It Takes Tits
- is your bravery toolkit in bite size weekly podcasts.
Three times a week, you’ll get a boost that helps you to seek out and champion your inner brave, shake off the sh*t that’s holding you back, and get out of your own way, so you can ask for what you need, and then go out and get it. Because that doesn’t take balls, it takes tits.
- the bridge between all of this. EVERYTHING we do rescues you from what is no longer serving you, and rescues the world by championing good.
All the services we offer raise money for good causes. We change the cause each month and give, donate, promote and collaborate with those that help your world and the world become a better place.
Re:wear has launched on Instagram just to kick things off, and watch this space for developments.
September 14, 2020
Brave Living, Family & Life, General
August 11, 2020
Family & Life, Fashion & Beauty, General, Sustainability
August 3, 2020
Fashion & Beauty, General
September 4, 2017